All Keys Checking Accounts include the following FREE features!
- Instant Issue Debit MasterCard
- Debit MasterCard Transaction Alerts
- Mobile and Online Banking
- Mobile Deposit with your smart phone5
- Keys Bill Pay: pay your bills electronically. No stamps or envelopes required
- Keys EzPay: transfer funds to and from other accounts, people and financial institutions online
- ATM access at all Keys FCU ATMs and more than 1,000 Presto! ATMs at all Publix Super Markets
- 24/7 self-service depositories
- Real-time transactions (no 2 p.m. cut-off)
- Annual Credit Report Analysis
- Notary Service
- Access to Overdraft Protection with a Redi-Cash Line of Credit1
- Minimum of $55 required to open a new account with a Debit MasterCard. Including required $5 Membership fee
- Basic Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (optional)
View our member eligibility and ID verification check list for what to bring to a branch to open your first Personal or Business account.
Keys Totally Free Checking
Enjoy all the free features above plus:
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimum balance requirements
Keys Premier Checking
Indulge in all our Keys Checking Account FREE features plus:
- Monthly dividends on balances of $1,000 and higher2
- No monthly maintenance fee unless balance falls below $1,0003
Keys 50-Plus Checking
If you’re at least 50 years young, take advantage of all our Keys Checking Account FREE features plus:
- Monthly dividends on balances of $500 and higher2
- No monthly maintenance fee unless your balance falls below $5004
- FREE incoming wire transfers
- FREE cashier checks
- FREE annual order of Keys FCU basic checks
Keys Business Premier Checking
- Monthly dividends on balances over $1,0002
- No monthly maintenance fee unless your balance falls below $1,0003
- No per check charges
- Access to a Visa Business Credit Card1
1Subject to credit approval. Restrictions may apply.
2Rates subject to change at any time.
3$15 monthly fee if balance falls below $1,000.
4$10 monthly fee if balance falls below $500.
5Restrictions may apply to Mobile Deposit.