Keys FCU Mobile Banking
Take us with you! Keys Federal Credit Union gives you the freedom to manage your finances whenever and wherever you want with our FREE and SECURE Mobile Banking App.
Download Keys FCU’s Mobile Banking App!
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is Mobile Banking?Mobile banking allows you to access your eligible accounts from a smart phone, Kindle, or tablet. You can check account balances, review recent account activity, transfer money between accounts, and pay bills 24/7. We offer a mobile app as well as a mobile banking website.
What features are available on the Mobile Banking App?Enjoy FREE convenient services that benefit YOU! Keys Federal Credit Union’s Mobile Banking App gives you the freedom to manage your finances on your terms.
- Access your account balances
- Monitor your transaction history
- Transfer funds between your accounts and to other members
- View check images
- Request a check withdrawal to be mailed to you
- Make loan payments from your Keys FCU savings or checking account
- Pay bills with Keys Bill Pay
- Deposit checks into your accounts with your Apple™ or Android™ device
- Examine mobile check deposit transaction history
- View Keys FCU promotional offers
- Apply for a loan on our mobile webpage
- Find ATM and branch locations and information
- Contact us via phone or email
- Visit our Facebook page
- Use our mobile website
What kind of mobile device do I need to use the Mobile Banking App?You can use any Apple™, Android™, and BlackBerry™ powered device to access our Mobile Banking App. Simply search for Keys Federal Credit Union in your App Store and download.
Is there a fee to use the Mobile Banking App?No! It is totally FREE!
How do I log into the Mobile Banking App?Your member number (User ID) and password are the same for Online and Mobile Banking. To access your accounts using the Mobile Banking App, you must also be enrolled in our online banking service. To enroll in online and mobile banking, call our member service center at 305-294-6622 during business hours or stop by any branch.
What accounts can I access with the Mobile Banking App?You can access your:
- Line of Credit
- Share Certificate
- Consumer Loans
Is the Mobile Banking App secure?At Keys Federal Credit Union, the safety and security of your information is of utmost importance to us. We take great effort in ensuring your account information is as secure as it can possibly be. A number of security features have been implemented for your protection.
No Identifiable Information
Keys Federal Credit Union will never transmit your full account numbers during your mobile banking transactions. Your account numbers will appear truncated on your mobile device screen. Keys Federal Credit Union’s Mobile Banking uses advanced encryption technology to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information.
Keys Federal Credit Union’s Mobile Banking uses the same security as Keys Federal Credit Union’s online banking. In addition to supplying a User ID and password, you will be required to answer a security question in order to log in to mobile banking for the first time. You may access Keys Federal Credit Union’s mobile banking from multiple devices, but in order to access your account, you will be asked to answer a security question to associate that device with your account.
A Built-In Session Time-OutImages of checks are not stored on your phone.
Your session will time out after 5 minutes of user inactivity. This prevents someone from picking up your wireless device and accessing your accounts if you forgot to logout from your previous session.
What if my mobile device is lost or stolen?Keys Federal Credit Union will never send full account numbers or other personal information through the Mobile Banking App. If your mobile device is lost or stolen, no one can access your account without knowing your unique username and password.
What if I forget my mobile banking password?
What if I get locked out of Mobile Banking?
What is Mobile Deposit?Mobile Deposit is a feature of Keys Federal Credit Union’s Mobile Banking App that allows you to deposit paper checks using an Apple™ or Android™ device. Mobile Deposit is not available on BlackBerry™ devices.
Why should I use Mobile Deposit?It’s all about convenience:
- Save time and money with the freedom to deposit your checks whenever and wherever you want! No extra driving or waiting in line.
- Maintain an electronic deposit receipt and deposit history on your phone.
- Mobile Deposit is secure and easy to use.
- It's FREE!
What type of mobile device do I need to use Mobile Deposit?Any Apple™ or Android™ powered phones or tablets. Mobile Deposit is not available on BlackBerry™ devices.
How can I get started with Mobile Deposit?Mobile Deposit is a FREE feature of our Mobile Banking App. You do not need to enroll separately for this feature. Once you have downloaded the Mobile Banking App, you can use Mobile Deposit. You do have to meet the minimum requirements outlined below.
Who is eligible to use Mobile Deposit?To be eligible for Keys Federal Credit Union’s Mobile Deposit, you must:
- Possess an active personal or business account with Keys Federal Credit Union.
- Have a banking relationship with Keys Federal Credit Union for at least 30 days.
- Be enrolled in Online Banking.
- Be enrolled in e-Statements.
- Download the Keys Federal Credit Union Mobile Banking App.
- Have an Apple™ or Android™ powered phone or tablet.
- Keep your accounts in good standing. This means:
- no more than 2 returned deposited items in the last 90 days.
- no more than 10 days in arrears on any consumer loan.
How do I deposit a check with Mobile Deposit?Follow these easy intructions:
- Confirm the back of your check is signed (endorsed) and labeled "For Deposit Only".
- Ensure your account number is written on the back of the check. For example: 446xxS1
- From the Mobile Banking App home screen, choose "Mobile Deposit".
- Next, choose "Make a Mobile Deposit".
- Pick the account you want to make the deposit into.
- Enter the amount of the check.
- Snap a photo of the front and back of he check.
- Choose "Make a Deposit" to submit the deposit.
- Verify the entries to complete the deposit.
Are there limits for deposits made using Mobile Deposit?Yes. There are daily and monthly limits:
- You can make up to ten (10) check deposits per day.
- You can deposit up to $2,500 per day or $10,000 per month.
What type of checks can I deposit with Mobile Deposit?Please note: You cannot deposit cash using mobile deposit.
The following types of checks can be submitted using Mobile Deposit:
- Personal checks payable to you
- Business checks payable to your business
- Checks drawn from a United States bank
The following check types should not be submitted using Mobile Deposit:
- Traveler's checks
- Savings bonds
- Money orders
- Federal government checks
- Foreign checks
- Checks payable to any person or entity other than you
Is there a fee for using Mobile Deposit?No! Mobile Deposits are FREE.
Can a Mobile Deposit be canceled?No, you cannot cancel a deposit made via Mobile Deposit.
When will my Mobile Deposit funds be available?Deposits made through Mobile Deposit are subject to verification. If you deposited your check before 2:00 p.m., it will generally be available for withdrawal 2 business days from the date of deposit. If you deposited your check after 2:00 p.m., it will generally be available 3 business days from the date of deposit. Saturday, Sundays, and holidays are not considered business days.
Unlike a check deposit at a branch or ATM, funds are not immediately available for withdrawal.
What if my Mobile Deposit doesn’t appear in my account?
What should I do with my paper check after a Mobile Deposit has been submitted?Once you have successfully deposited your check, keep it in a safe place for 60 days. After 60 days, and after you have confirmed the deposited funds have been applied to your account correctly, shred the check and dispose of it accordingly.