Mortgage & HELOC
We Have the Perfect Loan for the Perfect Home!
Talk to a local mortgage expert today!
We make financing your primary residence, vacation home or investment property simple and stress free.
- 15, 30 and 40 Year Fixed Rate Mortgages
- 3/1, 5/1 and 7/1 Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Competitive LOW rates
- No Florida intangible taxes
- No prepayment penalties
Is Refinancing Right for You?
- Refinancing to a lower interest rate will lower your monthly payment and reduce the amount of interest you pay over the life of your mortgage. You can also reduce your monthly payment by extending the length of you mortgage to a longer term.
- If you plan to keep your home for many years, a 15-year or 30-year fixed rate mortgage may be right for you. If you won’t be keeping your home for a long time, an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM) is a great option.
- Refinance to a 15-year mortgage with a low interest rate to build equity in your home faster and reduce your interest expense over the life of your mortgage.
- Convert an adjustable-rate to a fixed-rate mortgage. If you plan to keep your home for a long time, refinancing to a fixed-rate mortgage may make sense in the long run. It keeps you safe from inflation and makes budgeting easier.
- If you want to build equity in your home and save money, refinancing to an amortizing fixed-rate or adjustable-rate mortgage is a great option. Amortizing mortgages apply a portion of your payment to the principal balance of your mortgage. Paying down your principal builds equity and saves you money over the life of the mortgage.
- Trade your home’s equity for cash. Are you looking to renovate your home, pay college tuition, consolidate debt, or go on a dream vacation? Then cash-out refinancing may be for you. With cash-out refinancing, you take out a new mortgage with a larger principal than your current mortgage. The difference in principal is paid to you in cash to use for your purposes.
Not sure what you can afford? Use our Loan Calculator to find out.